Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Needed Clothing Comes For Some Babies




My sincere thanks for the donation of these beautiful, clean, washed and nicely folded baby clothes. This is a wonderful and timely gift for so many little ones that, due to no fault of their own, have been born into very poor families. Your offering is unto the Lord, ¨And the King shall answer and say unto them, ´Verily I say unto you, Since you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me´,¨ Matthew 25:40.

My own personal feeling runs something like this, if you give a can of formula, a box of diapers and/or anything else that makes the life of a baby better, happier, healthier or cleaner, God has got to be pleased with your contribution. ¨For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because you belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward, Mark 9:41.

Bless you, once and again, for remembering the tiny, helpless dependant babies of this world, you are the hands, heart and love of Jesus in motion to them and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment