Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Have Just Been Way Too Busy!

Thank you for your patience, it's been a while since I was able to post anything new to the site, but I hope to do that, real soon. Some days it seems like I will never catch up and other days I think I am being lazy if I sit down and rest for a while. But, the truth is, most days, I jump out of bed in the morning, run around like a head with my chicken cut off, ha ha, and then drop back in to bed when the day is well spent. Hardly sleeping at all I get up the next day and do it all over again. Sorry, I wish I could write I was well-rested, well-fed and ready to take a vacation some place nice, but that isn't the case.

Nevetheless, new things are on the way. And, as soon as I have access to the Internet again, it's been down for more than a week this time, I'll pay attention to inputting new things. And, I can stay at home for a whole day, I will sit myself down and attend to this site and add some new and hopefully interesting things to the page.

Forgive me for my delays. I have not forgotten any of you and I so want to use this site to help you know more about the ministry in Mexico. See you soon, with new input.

I covet your prayers, your visits and your support. We do make a good team. I just need more help at the base and in the ministry. Want to come for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment