Friday, October 7, 2011

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD


Praying and waiting is hard. Let's face it, no one likes to wait. And some times, we don't even like to pray. But, time-and-time again, I am shown that by being faithful in prayer, what we pray for, actually comes to us. Or, in this case, to someone else. I have been praying for a wheel chair for a certain little man that is for what ever reason unable to walk. I believe as the result of a drunk driver and an auto accident. For years now, I have asked God to send him a chair that had leg rests. Many came down that didn't have the rests and the poor guy had to make due with what there was. I never gave up and did look for them but only ever found chairs with no leg rests. Until now, after several years of seeking the Lord for this special chair, it finally came. I was able to give him the better chair with the leg rests this past Sunday at church. Believe me, the man was happy and could finally let his legs rest on the small platforms. No more tripping over his own feet as he rolls along. God Bless the giver as I see how He has blest the one who got the wheel chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment